Notice of new, facebook community page "Bolton CHA rambling club"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Notice of new, facebook community page "Bolton CHA rambling club"

Post by Ged Ruxton on Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Dear all
I have been boosted by the news that my efforts in posting weekly updates in the press and on various facebook "Whats on in xxx" groups are paying off, in that people have responded to the posts and some have subsequently joined our club as a result.
Further to that I have had comments from people who have seen the "Whats on" posts, that they are missing some because they cant subscribe to the updates in the normal way by "liking and following" and thereby not seeing them regularly as it's a bit hit and miss.
Therefore i have created a "Facebook Community Page" for our club, being a non-profit making social club
I have called it "Bolton CHA Rambling club"
Can any of you have facebook accounts, within the facebook search, please search for the term "Bolton CHA Rambling club", find the page and click on the "like / follow" links
This is a community page to be enjoyed by all for the general exchange of information, chat and photos etc, such as you wish.
I have started the ball rolling by creating three "events" which are Wednesday's walks for 19th April
I intend to creat six events each week to encompass all of the walks.
Please spread the word

Regards
Ged Ruxton
Press and Media Liason Officer
Ged Ruxton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top