Possible fundraising events ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible fundraising events ?

Post by Christine Cross on Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:47 pm

After attending the AGM and hearing that the Club made a loss in 2016, I wonder if members should think of holding a couple of fundraising events during 2017. Would members be interested in this? I don't mind taking the lead in organising these, my initial thoughts are a Quiz night, with raffle, supper, theatre trip, any other ideas? Christine

Christine Cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible fundraising events ?

Post by frankath on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:39 pm

they are all good ideas Christine.Maybe a raffle on the Highland Fling night IF it continues. Very Happy

frankath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Socials

Post by Hilary W on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:05 am

Christine, I'm up for any socials. bear in mind that the CHAT only goes out once every 6 months though... Yes, we could use this facility aswell as at walks announcing social get togethers but looking at the amount of people using this I don't think that would work too well yet....

Hilary W

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:46 pm

Hilary W wrote:Christine, I'm up for any socials. bear in mind that the CHAT only goes out once every 6 months though... Yes, we could use this facility aswell as at walks announcing social get togethers but looking at the amount of people using this I don't think that would work too well yet....

I think that once the CHAT magazine has been released more people will be aware of the forum. the forthcoming magazine will carry a short pice regarding the forum. Hopefully it will then take off
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://boltoncha.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top